Join us at Putter's Bar and Grilles located in the Clubhouse of the Golf Course on Saturday, June 28th for Beer Blast 2014. This has become one of our signature summer events at Swan Lake Resort. It is a fun night with friends that happens to includes the opportunity to taste some of the greatest Craft Brews the area has to offer. We will also have live entertainment provided by Joey Garcia and The Lou Dogs.
Specific Event details are as follows:
- Date: Saturday, June 28th
- Location: Putter's Bar & Grille
- Time: Beer Tasting from 7 PM to 10 PM with Live Entertainment from Joey Garcia and The Lou Dogs from 7 PM to 11 PM
- Cost: $35 per person and includes Beer Blast Pint Glass, Beer Tasting and Light Food Options
Breweries Scheduled to be Represented:
- Dogfish Head - 90 Minute IPA, Midas Touch, Sixty-One, and Seasonal
- Greenflash - West Coast IPA, Hop Head Red, Double Stout, Seasonal
- Oskar Blues - Dales’ Pale Ale, Old Chub, Mamma’s Lil Helper, Ten Fidy
- Greenbush - Dunegrass, Anger, Distorter, Seasonal
- Lagunitas - IPA, Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’ Seasonal
- Ciders - Virtue Noveau, Crispin Apple, Crispin Pear, Smith&Forge
Beer Blast 2014 Community Benefactor:
Every year we choose a benefactor for this event. For Beer Blast 2014, we have chosen Sunflower Farms in Plymouth, IN. Sunflower Farms is a community garden that is beginning its service to Marshall County in 2014. Sunflower Farms will provide a local source of fruits and vegetables to those in need. They will educate families about the benefits of gardening and cultivate a community of individuals committed to sustainable land use. They will encourage their families to share their harvest with others, including the Food Bank of Northwest Indiana. While starting small in 2014, with our help they can be a very important part of the Marshall County Community for years to come.
We look forward to welcoming everyone to Putter's Bar & Grille at Swan Lake Resort on Saturday, June 28th for a great night of fun.