Develop, nurture and maximize potential for junior golf athletes from the greater Plymouth, IN area by identifying candidate's interests, potential and motivation as well as develop their physical, mental and athletic talents through golf game development systems. Program placement will support the best approach for advancement based on age, ability and desire. Programs are designed to be fun, encouraging and instructional. It's up to the student to take it as far as they can or wish to. Students of all abilities and desires are encouraged to participate. Additional playing opportunities are also available for all students ages 8 to 18. 6 and 7 year olds are welcome to participate in all junior clinics, but will not be allowed to play until they are 8 years of age by June 1st of that given year.
- Fun environment for juniors interested in learning the game of golf for life regardless of natural talent, ambitions or goals!
- Provide instruction and playing opportunities for kids.
- Align students with a curriculum based on their needs and skills.
- Personal development - etiquette, rules of the game, sportsmanship and competition.
- Growth opportunities personally and within the sport as students mature.
- Offer further advancement opportunities for those students who excel at golf.